- J.D., University of Colorado School of Law (2010)
- B.A., Dartmouth College, cum laude (2004)
- Women’s Law Caucus 2008 Fellowship Recipient, University of Colorado Public Interest Service Award
- 2008 and 2010 CU Law Public Interest Service Award recipient
Professional Licenses and Affiliations
- Licensed to practice in Colorado.
- Member: American Bar Association, Natural Resources and Environment Section; Colorado Bar Association, Water Law Section; Pitkin County Bar Association.
Selected List of Presentations & Publications
Colorado Supreme Court Further Clarifies the ‘Can and Will’ Test for Conditional Water Rights, 13 Western Water L. & P’lcy Rptr. 342 (October 2009).
Backcountry skiing, climbing mountains, tennis, classic novels, and good restaurants.